วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 1 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 6

Edit Posted by with No comments
Date: 09/08/2016




       This week, teacher taught me about how to use Antconc and I could use it to calculate the number of words. There were 50,818 words that I found from the internet and saved in Notepad program. Moreover, it could told me about concordances, the frequency of words, the kind of words from left and right side, etc. After that teacher taught me about how to use English-Thai parallel corpora online from the link http://www.arts.chula.ac.th/~ling/ParaConc/. Finally, teacher gave homework for my couple and me and sent it in next week. I could learn a lot of knowledge from this class that they benefited with English class and me to developed English language from technology.






0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น