วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log7

Edit Posted by with No comments
Date: 16/08/2016




This week teacher taught me about False friendfrom the pair of work. The word False friendthat mean the word is a same sound but it differ meaning such as sexy in English that means น่าสนใจ or น่าตื่นเต้น”  but in Thai mean โป๊ะ or ยั่วยวน. After that I learnt about Applying Innovative Spirit to Multimedia Foreign  Language Teaching that my friend and I presented about it. After I presented finish, teacher asked many questions about it to me. After that I still listened the other content and could concluded "As a newly-emerged modern foreign language teaching form, multimedia foreign language teaching waits for the test of time. Without any problem in itself, its success depends on whether language teachers are initiative or not, whether they can fully exert the advantages of multimedia teaching to find and solve problems. As long as they deepen their research, sum up experiences and improve teaching methods constantly, multimedia will bring about more positive changes to foreign language teaching and therefore greater achievements will be made in our foreign language teaching".



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น