วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log3

Edit Posted by with No comments
Date 22/07/2016


    This week, I had to learn outside the classroom: seminar about Applying Linguistics for Teaching by Miss. Budsaba Kanoksilapatham. She taught a lot of things useful to me and who participated in the seminar. The English teacher needed to know about the teaching methods , Linguistic competence, Phonetic and phonology, etc.  I learnt to pronounce the letter “h”, consonant sound, and vowel sound such as think, thank, full, fool. After that, I learnt to stress 40 vocabulary such as ceremony, recycle, permit, character, miracle, hippopotamus, etc. Also, I learnt about collocations (economic crisis, black and white), Pragmatics, Sociolinguistics, and Lexical Semantics ;English varieties such as AE and BE such as eraser-rubber ,tap-faucet. Moreover, I learnt the shades of meaning that word were the same meaning but which word is stronger than… such as boil is stronger than simmer ,Semantic Compatibility, and Discourse. In the seminar that made me practiced many skill of English language and knew about new information that can use in the classroom. Finally I understood the English language of Thailand children and recommendations for English teachers that improve education.


0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น